March 15, 2010

Today i'll give you two

















































































Tonight

Tonight is far not too long enough,
It doesn't cut the script,
and it doesn't fit.
I'll hang my coat & make some tea.
I'll watch the paint dry,
and feel the tears dry upon my face.
Tommorow will never be a new day
and i'll never come up with the words to say.
There is no problem to fix,
nothing to nail.
Tonight was never faraway,
I just got lost somewhere along the way.



















 









 









 
















There's a will & a bike
Let's ride into the sunset,
sometimes I always feel like the smartest,
I hope your proud.
I hope you know your my bestest,
even when it's hard,
and I can see all the gaps,
let's hope your there to fill in.
Take my hand,
and lead me to the light.
Try to understand,
learn please to listen.
Let's never leave eachother's sight,
sort that fight.
Forget the bikes,
your the one I like. 




words by p.
images via weheartit 

No comments:

Post a Comment