March 22, 2010

times two

BRIEF

There's something about your brief words,
you allow me to be somewhere else.
I drift to another place,
while your around.
I'm falling in deep, I can feel it.
It feels like last week when we met,
God's just decided that I can live..

                                              
                                                             

LETS

Let's fall in love,
let's make new memories never to forget.
Maybe we'll trade secrets,
and get lost along the way.
Let's make a new day,
and start at the very beginning.
Let's sparkle and make everyone jealous.
Maybe we won't change,
Let's not get too serious.
Let's fall in love,
and choose never to regret.



                                                                                                                                                                            















words by p.
pics via weheartit                            
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment