March 18, 2010

I'm the start



I'm scared i'll find an answer I don't want to hear.
I can already see the end,
before the start.
I don't want to leave this place,
I wish we didn't part.

I'm all alone & you've forgotten what I look like.
I can no longer sit on the train,
and not think of you.

I want to know all about you,
and everything you like.
I'd like to hold your hand,
and watch you sleep at night.

I'm scared you won't find your heart,
and I'll be standing alone.
I need you to feel my heart,
because this is where we start.





                                             
                                                                                                                                                                                                    





words by P.
Images via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment