November 8, 2010

just a little sneak peak



Hello,
Just thought I should write a little post about myself,
I am not sure if anyone reads this blog, but if they do I thought they might like to know a little more about me, so here goes nothing ...


1. I live in a smallish town in Western Australia
2. I am currently half through a degree to become a  primary school teacher & kind of planning to do a post grad in creative studies
3. I enjoy stationery & pretty paper a little too much
4. currently in single town
5. I have a sort of obsession with horses
6. I always wear nail polish
7. I have two sisters & two brothers
8. 18th & 19th century drama's are my guilty pleasure
9. beyond obsessed with Angus Stone
10. never have enough time to draw, paint & craft as much as I would like


Thanks for your time,
hope it gave you some insight ha
over & out

P.




p.s. Above is a photo of my beautiful friend and I, I am on the right :-)

1 comment:

  1. ummmm - smallish town? i think you need to post the population. it is definitely small. actually i am interested - what is the population?

    28 here today. crikey. defs heading to the pool. off for coffee with another young mama that lives in my hood.

    oh - and there should ALWAYS be enough time for crafting.....wish you could pop over and do some crafting with me as i wait for the mini lady to arrive xxx

    ReplyDelete