August 15, 2010

strange place


















have been feeling lately like I have entered into a strange place in my life..
it feels like nothing I have enocuntered before.
I never thought I could have so many doubts,
perhaps this is what a quarter life crisis feels like.
Even though people are nice when I speak about this 'you'll be fine, your time will come, blah blah'
I can't help but think.. 'yeah, your just saying that cause your not wearing my cheap $30.00 boots, you can escape and I bet you don't feel like your dragging a ball & chain around', well maybe they are and I'm just being totally self involved, sorry I apologise.
I don't even know what I want to escape from,
maybe it's myself..

maybe it's because I have been home alone for two weeks and have been spending an incredible amount of time whinging in my own head about things only I can solve for myself..well there's nothing like a good whinge..
that's it, I'll stop
p.



pic found here

No comments:

Post a Comment