July 19, 2010

this is for you..






















to my dear & lovely cousin Kirbs.


you truly are a treasure,
I love that you are my cousin, but feel like my sister & best friend in one,
I love that we laugh at the same things, that no one else finds funny,
I love that we have similar traits, like the way we put on a silly voice when talking to pets.
I love the way I feel like you tell me things no one else knows.
I love the fact that no matter the time we spend apart we never change.
I love that you are a special & normal part of my dysfunctional family.
I love every minute of memories we have together.
I love that we both dream about  moving to coral bay to sell ice-creams & lollies at the the local deli
I love you Kirbs.
sorry to be so soppy, it can't be helped


Love from 'the best cousin in the world'
P.


pic found here

No comments:

Post a Comment